Pepicelli, Youngs and Youngs is seeking a legal assistant to primarily assist with real estate transactions.
Our lawyers and staff are close. Our third-generation law firm is well-established in the region. With us, you are more than a number, and you will not need a name tag. We have created a work environment that is professional, yet enjoyable and satisfying for employees. Because of our congenial office culture, we are proud to say that many of our employees have been with us for decades.
- Interacting with clients in person, by telephone, and by e-mail
- Filing and day-to-day office tasks.
- Preparing real estate documents, conducting title search bringdowns, and tracking the status of multiple real estate transactions.
- The position may grow to include certain aspects of estate administration.
- High school Diploma required; Associate’s degree or higher preferred.
- Computer skills – proficient in typing, using Google and Microsoft Office.
- Have good credit.
- No criminal background.
- Must pass a drug test.
- Must be fully vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 virus and be willing to wear a face mask.
- Motivated, professional individual, with great attention to detail and willingness to solve problems.
This position is a full-time position, 35 hours per week. Pay will be commensurate with education and experience. We will work with your schedule whenever possible so that you can attend doctor appointments, or meet family needs. Interested individuals should send a resume and 1-page cover letter directly to email@example.com.