Pepicelli, Youngs and Youngs is seeking a part-time bookkeeping assistant.
Our team of lawyers and staff is close. Our third-generation law firm has been together for decades. With us, you’re more than a number, and you won’t need a name tag. We’ve created a work environment that’s professional, yet enjoyable and satisfying for employees. Because of our congenial office culture, we’re proud to say that many of our employees have been with us for decades.
We enjoy working on serious business. We’re looking to grow our team, and we need your help. We’re looking for a bookkeeping genius who can handle more than just numbers. Stellar math skills and meticulous attention to detail are a must. Job duties will include:
- Managing accounts payable
- Managing accounts receivable
- Handling all billing-related matters, including client contact and service
- Managing escrow funds (training provided)
- Working directly with attorneys, other staff, clients, and vendors
- Making phone calls and acquiring information
- Analyzing and resolving accounting problems
Job requirements include:
- Experience – minimum 2 years’ experience performing bookkeeping/financial/accounting work; Law firm experience a plus, but not required.
- Education: High school Diploma or further
- Computer skills – proficient in typing, using Google and Microsoft Office
- Having good credit
- No criminal background
- Passing a drug test
This position is a part-time position, approximately 15 – 20 hours per week. Pay will be commensurate with education and experience. We’ll work with your schedule whenever possible so that you can attend doctor appointments, or meet family needs. Vacations planned through the end of 2017 will be honored.
Want to join our team? Send your resume and cover letter immediately to Jeff Youngs at firstname.lastname@example.org.